Do you manage Quality in Procurement with emails and paper? Is this slow and inefficient? Does it cause mistakes? This increases process costs and is a risk to the quality of your product.
Introducing The Intelligent Quality Management Solution
POOL4TOOL Quality Management makes quality better and easier to manage for Procurement. It connects your processes with your ERP, so that you can work in one system. Developed with industries with the highest quality standards, the module also includes APQP. It is ideal for Direct Sourcing with strict quality standards, from automotive to pharmaceutical.
The module helps you communicate with suppliers from the design phase to production. It includes Initial Sample Inspection Report software to confirm deliveries from suppliers. When an problem appears, it also includes Complaints Management and Deviation Request/Waiver. In addition, it includes Goods Issue Documents, Attestation Management, and Audit Management.
Discover These Powerful Features
- The best ERP integration on the market
- Automatic workflows help you take action when quality is poor
- Full management of incidents and actions
- Planning of corrective actions with suppliers
- Covers all quality aspects from the design phase to production
Download the factsheet to learn more about Quality Management.
The Complete Package
- Complaints Management: Pull complaints from your ERP system to your suppliers over the portal
- Initial Sample Inspection Report: Check quality in a standardized way.
- Deviation Request: So that deviations can be easily managed and securely documented.
- Goods Issue Documents: Receive inspection reports and certificates online.
- Attestation Management: Request the necessary supplier documents simply.
- Audit Management: Document supplier inspections.
- APQP: Speed up your product and quality planning across the entire development process.